Inone with the environment
The 22nd of April is Earth Day, and this year’s theme is 'Invest In Our Planet'. To mark the occasion, we've listed 5 easy things that you can do in your workplace to help make a difference and reduce your carbon footprint.
1. Turn lights off when you leave a room - even for short periods of time this can be very effective.
2. Print on both sides of the paper - it's easy to do, saves trees, as well as energy to produce and transport the paper.
3. Switch off electrical items - leaving them on standby uses unnecessary energy.
4. Opt for reusable products - switch to reusable ink cartridges, batteries etc.
5. Fix broken items - it could be easier than you think and saves items from landfill.